Wednesday 6 November 2013

Today I became a "blogger"!
Welcome to my world-or at least a glimpse into some personal thoughts and experiences that God will bring my way.
I was born and raised in southern Saskatchewan and I am definitely a product of my environment.  I love the wide open spaces.  I love the Roughriders.  I love the sight of a combine in August.
My ancestors are immigrants from European countries who settled in this prairie province - so I may not be able to say "I am German" or "I am Irish".
I am Saskatchewan-ian...with the hay fever to prove it!
But just so you know that my identity isn't only based on my birthplace, I have chosen to identify myself first and foremost as a believer and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.  He is shaping my character and dreams and future.  The ramblings I will post here will most definitely reflect the spiritual journey I am on.
My journey is being traveled with my wonderful husband, Walter, and our precious family (Mark & Amy; Daniel and Caylea).  So I am a wife and mother-two more aspects of my personal identity.
For the past 25 years, I have also been privileged to serve as a missionary in the inner city of Regina.  Now that experience in itself gives me lots to blog about!
Looking forward to my new adventure in "Blog-land" and to sharing with old and new friends!
CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment