Sunday 29 March 2020

I did something new.
I did a worship session on Facebook Live!
Last week I had listened to the sermon online and wrote in my blog the things I thought were God's ministry for me.  As I really miss worshipping through music with other believers, I thought this might be a way to obey what God was challenging me to do. So in my very amateur way, I chose some of my favourite songs that were public domain, and some that I had written, and sang my heart out! 
The instant replies, comments, likes and even a song request really blessed me!  All I had wanted was to offer something to the Lord and encourage others who might be feeling like me - wishing to worship with others. 
This morning, Walter and I joined Caylea to watch the online Calvary Baptist service.  Her interview with Pastor Luke Miller went very well!  Funny, engaging and informative. 
It was such a quiet day.  Sundays are usually much busier.  So, I chose a few more songs, not worrying about the copyright of songs as I am covered by both Healing Hearts and NCEM CCLI song licensing.  What fun to sing, have a few more folks interact and say some hello's!  I guess I am more of an extrovert than I realized and needed more people connection.
We rested, had a friendly game of Crokinole and a family supper together.
Never too old to try a new way to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment