Wednesday 26 November 2014

I couldn’t get onto my blog account.
Walter had to do some work on his laptop computer and in turn, needed mine for some of the procedures.  I am not much of a technological person and so I do the basics and like to leave it as simple as possible.
When I tried to use my laptop once again, he had cleaned up my hard drive and subsequently some of my shortcuts were no longer on the Google Chrome home page.  Or something.  I’m not even sure of the terms I am using right now!  All I know is that my nice and easy routines are gone.
I can find Facebook again so I am reconnected to that world.  But I am lost when it comes to finding access to post a blog. I feel pretty frustrated and even angry right now.
Overload.  Emotional exhaustion.  Feeling helpless to problem solve. 
I know it is not only the technical difficulties that are exasperating me.  I have situations and  relationships that are challenging and I feel helpless to problem solve in some of those areas.  Certain circumstances - that I really have no power to change - are renting space in my head and heart.  So after a busy weekend, catching up with life at home and then running into a roadblock, I have no resources left to deal rationally.
Lord, please grant me peace and rest as I wrestle with the unsolved mysteries of my life this week!

p.s  Obviously I am back in my blog account.  My husband rescued me.  Someday I hope to have the patience – and smarts – to figure this stuff out.  Thank you, my dear!

More than just a handsome face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment