Tuesday 21 August 2018

Well, the decision was made yesterday afternoon to go ahead and fly!
     Gary Brown is in the air as I write, flying from the NCEM airbase in Nipawin.  He will pick us up at a small private airstrip near Lumsden.  And then we will be airborne to northern Alberta!
     Our small bags are packed and by the front door.  Praying we will have a smooth flight and peace that passes understanding as we soar above the prairies, lakes, forests and communities.  
     The Scriptures in my daily devotional were all about being thankful.  So today, I intend to give thanks in all circumstances and give the honour that is due my God and King!  He has blessed me beyond my hopes and dreams.  He has given me a rich inheritance through Christ.  He has given me all I need and more by His great love and mercy.  Our family has been blessed through hard times and He has given us reason to rejoice!  Over and over...I can give thanks easily when I begin to consider all I have received.  My Father is so good to me!
      I will update when we get back home on the further adventures of the Selke Family...

No comments:

Post a Comment