Wednesday 2 August 2017

Rain drops fell softly, gently, silently.
The ashen skies finally released needed moisture for the prairie, for the crops and gardens that are desperately dry.
I, too, needed refreshing this morning.
I met with the Lord before the day turned into activity and He did not fail to meet with me.  Walter and I were both able to do things that are restful and rejuvenating for us.  And we could process the past few days gradually while we did errands or visited  with the neighbours.  Normal things.
We took a lovely walk, modified from last summer when we could power through 5 to 6 kilometres in about an hour.  It felt good to do something active.
I hoped to have grand and praiseworthy reports for this blog.  Rather, we are still processing what we experienced at the wake and funeral.  Losses are difficult and the cultural differences in saying good-bye came into play for the family and our church.
Caylea continues to post pictures from Switzerland and several from a tour of an ancient castle.
Mark & Amy will be getting anxious in anticipating the of their mobile home in two days.
Daniel has news this week but I will let him share first.
Thank You, Father, for the rain, the peace, the provision for us, Your children.
"With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord;
  I will praise Him in the midst of the throng." ~ Psalm 109:30


No comments:

Post a Comment