Wednesday 16 August 2017

I stifled a yawn while Caylea clicked from one picture to another on her laptop and her cellphone. She was the one with jet lag and I felt exhausted!
With great expression and animation, Caylea described her tour from Germany, to setting foot in Switzerland for about 20 minutes, then on to Paris, France and to London, England.  The tour ended in Ayr, Scotland with a tour of a castle and a walk on the beach.  A train ride back to England and they flew Icelandic Air to Minneapolis.
Although tired and yet confused as to when to go to bed and when to eat, she doesn't seem too worse for the wear.  God blessed her and kept her safe and healthy.  (She did admit to having a couple bad nights and missing the Vimy Ridge afternoon to sleep.)  Tomorrow will be a quiet day around here.
It was a wonderful evening, as Caylea chatted on the phone with her Dad, who was up in Prince Albert; Daniel also dropped by and compared his Paris experience.  I am so thankful for the opportunities they can share.  I am a happy Mom!
I had taken a picture of her today with her souvenirs lined up on the dining room table, but she forbid me from posting it on Facebook.  So I will use another for this blog...
Caylea in Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment