Saturday 1 December 2018

Walter had his ultrasound Friday in Regina.  We are waiting for results.
He has a stress test booked for mid-January and then a follow up appointment will be made with a cardiologist. 
All his other pain and blood issues have stabilized and settled.
THANK YOU all for praying and for checking in with Walter and myself to see how it's going!

This weekend we are in Prince Albert, celebrating with the Headquarters staff at the annual Christmas party.  Got my ham in the oven in our little suite; a pot of red cabbage and bacon is cooling on the deck.  Gonna be a fun time!

Got our Christmas Prayer Letter in the mail last week...and now some handwritten cards to family and friends are my next project.  The season of Advent is upon us and I want to be setting my heart and mind on "The Reason" who is Jesus my Lord!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment