Thursday 9 February 2017

Some thoughts on Romans 5:1-5.....
My Hope
You love me
with full knowledge of me
and receive me
through this faith -
Faith in Jesus,
drawn by mercy
I am called to
this saving grace.
I have peace now
through my Jesus,
I am fully
justified.
There is therefore
no condemnation;
I am free in Jesus Christ!
Here I stand
with key in hand,
the access to a door of grace.
Opened wide by
the key of faith
and strength to stand
before His face.
We rejoice in hope of glory
 God our Father, all majesty.
I have hope to be like Jesus,
to reflect His glory!
We rejoice
also in suffering;
through endurance, perseverance
You transform our hearts of stone,
giving us a new nature-
Christ our Saviour on the throne.
I have hope, no fear of shame
because God's love is flowing in...
poured into my heart by grace,
I stand exposed but
not ashamed.
Holy Spirit,
Come and fill me.
I am waiting near Your throne.
Even suffering
cannot steal Your precious love-
I am Your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment