Wednesday 17 September 2014

It is amazing how a day or two can make a difference.
My last blog entry was from a place of near despair.  Today, I feel excited and eager to begin our Staff Conference out at Strasbourg Bible Camp!
God has brought all details together - as I knew He could but wondered how He would.
*Our childcare workers are all in place.
*The t-shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles and hoodies with our Healing Hearts logo all arrived or were picked up with one day to spare.
*We have enough rooms for accommodating our staff and guests.
*The weather forecast is for very pleasant weather.
*Our speaker is a tremendous man of God with truth for us this week.
I read Psalm 86 this morning and I could rejoice with David!  God is so gracious and forgiving and good and strong...I could declare with David the marvelous deeds that only our God can perform.  I felt the words of this psalm echoed my heart's cry for an undivided heart to worship and serve the living God!
The least I can expect is that God will show up at our conference and the most I want to expect is He will utterly take over and cause our gathering to be a revival that spreads from the camp to our home communities to the world!
Oh, Lord, hear our prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment