Sunday 18 April 2021

 Got a busy week ahead.

Thankful for good weather, quad rides and a wonderful husband to serve alongside in our journey!

Monday - drive up to P.A. (phone interview enroute) and check in at the NCEM office

Tuesday - I speak in chapel 8:30 am; catch up in Personnel office

Wednesday -  Day of Prayer ( I lead worship; Walter preaches) then office/prepare for next day

Thursday - Executive Team Monthly Meeting (10-2), including a Zoom interview)  then Annual General Meeting via Zoom for NCEM (4 pm)

Friday - On our way home...may make a stop to see some students we know and do a little low-level recruiting

Saturday - Birthday celebration for Daniel (turning 29) by smoking a brisket!!!

Sunday - Lead worship at Balgonie Baptist Church

When I look at the whole week, I get overwhelmed.  But "My God shall supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."  (Philippians 4:19)  So I praise the Lord that I don't have to do this week on my own strength or by my own wisdom.  He will supply!

May the Lord bless you, too, whatever your next seven days hold!


No comments:

Post a Comment