Monday 28 May 2018

Monday night...
The weekend flies by too fast.  We fit in friends, family, church and some home projects.  But tonight I am feeling like some unfinished tasks, some un-visited friends and family are calling out to me:  what about me?  Don't forget me!  
My bag is packed, open and waiting for the last-minute items I will throw in tomorrow morning.  I am thinking through how many days, how many meals, what food can I pack quickly before we leave?
One precious thing is that I enjoyed wonderful mornings on our back deck, coffee and Bible and journal, to meet with the Lord.  I am so thankful for our routines at home that truly do refresh me.  This week will be short up at the office in Prince Albert.  We have an Executive meeting on Wednesday and that is the focus of our time there.  And an interview with a potential missionary candidate during that meeting...so we have some amazing opportunities and God will give us strength as we need it. 
His mercies are new every morning.
"Be still and know that I am God."  Psalm 46:10

1 comment: